New Year Gift - Topaz Pearl

REPACKED HOUSE - NEW DOWNLOAD [ small repack + Unfurnished Version]
If my houses do not work for you please try the default Maxis installer for the lot to show up.


You must have the following;

All expansion packs excluding University (No stuff packs required)

1 Bedroom
1 Bathroom
Large Garden
Study
Kitchen & Laundry room
Conservatory extension
Split Level

This house is fully furnished, thank you to all the creators for your work. I shall be adding credits for this house shortly.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


More Pictures HERE



Download SMALL REPACKED LOT
Download SMALL REPACKED UNFURNISHED. 

5 Response to "New Year Gift - Topaz Pearl"

  1. Cris says:
    5 January 2010 at 19:42

    Hey Gemma! Your houses look awesome, keep up the good work, I will certainly link to some of your content in my website.

    Best regards,

    Cris.

  2. Gemz says:
    7 January 2010 at 09:32

    Thank you very much Cris.

  3. Anonymous Says:
    1 March 2010 at 07:09

    Hi,
    I really love your house,it's so pretty. But, when I download it, and I fully installed to my game. The house did not show up!Do you have the smaller house?I mean the file size. Thank you!

  4. Gemz says:
    6 March 2010 at 13:50

    I have just uploaded a new repack of this house, it should be smaller. Hope that helps.

  5. Nichole Danley Says:
    3 July 2010 at 20:47

    Looks great!

Post a Comment