New Lot: Modern London

If my houses do not work for you please try the default Maxis installer for the lot to show up.

 I have a new lot for you, Modern London.

Well it doesn't ooze London, I kind of deferred from my original plan and ended up with something perhaps a little more American in style. Anyway, Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

More Images HERE

DOWNLOAD

5 Response to "New Lot: Modern London"

  1. Nichole Danley Says:
    3 July 2010 at 20:44

    simply beautiful!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    22 June 2012 at 10:50

    Do you need to log in for this download to work? When I try it, I get a link with a message that it's no longer available. Thanks.
    Luisa

  3. Susan says:
    11 October 2012 at 15:10

    Link is down :(

  4. Anonymous Says:
    25 February 2017 at 23:28

    link :( ?

  5. Anonymous Says:
    8 July 2019 at 22:03

    aw this house is gorgeous im sad :[

Post a Comment