Hannah's House

Today I have for you; Hannah's House.

Hannah is the daughter of a dear friend of mine and I made this especially for her.

Its placed on a small lot, consists of
- One Bedroom,
- 1 WC, 1 Bathroom,
- A kitchen, living room and
- hallway with cupboard.
- It also has landscaping all around the house.
- There is a lot of room for expansion, and its packed with goodies from places like Blackpearl Sims.

Expansion Packs:

I have all expansion packs (except University) and no stuff packs needed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoy!

Download

11 Response to "Hannah's House"

  1. Anonymous Says:
    29 March 2010 at 17:41

    Such a beautiful House, thank you so much for sharing! It's going to look lovely in my neighborhood! ^__^

  2. Petra says:
    29 March 2010 at 18:21

    That house looks lovely Gem!

  3. Gemz says:
    30 March 2010 at 06:40

    Thank you for your comments :)

  4. Kstina says:
    3 April 2010 at 04:43

    I really love this house. The living room is awsome *___*

    Have a nice day - Bee

    http://little-running-dollhouse.blogspot.com/

  5. Gemz says:
    6 April 2010 at 15:03

    Hey thank you for the comments! Littlerunningbee, I shall add your blog to my link list. x

  6. Kstina says:
    7 April 2010 at 03:16

    Thank you for linking me back xxx

    Bee

  7. Anonymous Says:
    7 June 2010 at 13:26

    What a nice house! Thank you so much for sharing it. I DO have a question though...what expansion packs are necessary for it to show please?

  8. Gemz says:
    19 June 2010 at 15:41

    Hi Anon.

    I have all expansion packs (except University) and no stuff packs needed.

    Thank you for pointing that out, I shall update the post.

  9. Nichole Danley Says:
    3 July 2010 at 20:42

    i love this home!

  10. mitiontia Says:
    24 July 2010 at 19:02

    lovely house.....great job...thanks......

  11. StarlitTigress Says:
    18 May 2012 at 07:29

    Very beautiful. Love the attention to detail.

Post a Comment